If your student loans are through the federal government, you can quickly identify your loan servicer by logging in to your Government College student Services account with your FSA ID. Your account dashboard contains the name of your student loan servicer and other valuable information about your account, including the types of student loans you have, loan balances, and the accrued interest on those loans.
Several other approach to see your own federal student loan servicer is to label step one-800-433-3243 otherwise TTY step 1-800-730-8913 to your deaf or hard of hearing.
Federal education loan servicers
- Aidvantage - 1-800-722-1300
- ECSI - 1-866-313-3797
- FedLoan Repair (PHEAA) - 1-800-699-2908
- Stone State Government & Tips (GSM&R) - 1-800-719-0708
- Great Ponds Educational Loan Qualities, Inc. - 1-800-236-4300
- HESC/Edfinancial - 1-855-337-6884
- MOHELA - 1-888-866-4352
- Nelnet - 1-888-486-4722
- OSLA Upkeep - 1-866-264-9762
- Standard Resolution Group (only for government college loans from inside the default) - 1-800-621-3115 or TTY 1-877-825-9923 for the deaf or hard of hearing
Changes underway having government student loan servicers
You may possibly have heard rumblings in the news throughout the federal pupil loan upkeep recently. Read more